Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sorry for the very late update guys - people that are following my blog which i doubt there is a lot because there is no comments :( lolz. I don't like to do things a bit at a time and guess that's the reason it took me a while before finally give a very long post now. There's so much i wanna type out right now which might result in readers needing some eye drops if they were to read all of it but i'll try to make the suffering and torturing short. :p

First thing of all, can anyone tell me why the hell the brain works much better when i'm on my bed trying to sleep? Somehow, the idea on what to write in the blog tends to visit me while i'm in a relaxed environment....thus causing me to hope that there's a machine or some sort that read's my mind every single time i want it to and store it somewhere. Okay, i'll stop this crap and continue with my rant.

Sorry to those who were expecting the post that i promised last week as i have more important things(ranting) to tell here rather than those which i can always keep it for some other time. Perhaps time where you guys can't find me again so that i won't get beaten up.

Okay, first up. I went to service car the other day and as usual, i report as many things that i think that need fixed to the not-so-nice lady at the counter. And as usual, i do not expect everything to be fixed, just hope that they don't worsen the status of the car. But the main thing isn't this. It is while i was waiting at the sofa area with a tv in front tuned to some boring-chinese-malaysia drama. I was rather sleepy and tired that day as i woke up very early at about 8am(ask my friend and they'll be suprised...haha) but i picked up the newspaper and read(stare) it anyway. Until this fellow malay gentleman who came and do the same thing. After a while, he stood up and walked to the tv and changed the channel to a boring-malay-malaysia drama. Not only that, he increased the volume quite a bit. I'm okay with it UNTIL he get back to his F**king sofa and F**king SLEEP!!! ASSHOLE! Okay...much better now. Heh.
p/s - I don't have anger management problem!....

Next up. As i was saying, i did gain something afterall while reading(staring) at the newspaper during the car servicing. I read something about "cloud computing" or something like that where there is a proposal that more surveillance system are implement to all sort of communication via the internet. That said, everytime you send an email or even chat on msn, EVERYTHING you said will be recorded! I don't remember where it is proposed and what is the reason they gave. *bite me*. But what i do know is this, it is afterall better to send your messages with a trained bird like how the ancient used to if this actually happen. You would probably get caught even if you were joking in the internet that you are going to kill someone. Reminds me of a movie about a technology in the future that they are able to predict a person's criminal *activity* or planning before it even came through their mind and so they will be caught beforehand. Don't ask me why i say this as i'm really blur right now. But screw the so-called democracy. There will never be such thing in this world unless you want your country to be like those secluded middle east country where you can kill and rob anyone you like - that's democracy. Anyone gonna second that?

--I'm trying to link the stories here--

Which brings to something funny i read in some "Early Doors" update of the premiership. For those who don't often read news through yahoo sports, it is some sort of morning paper for the premiership aka English Premier League(EPL) for those sports-noob.

Before i jump into that, i freaking accidentally cancelled my download of patch with took me 2 hours to finish while i was typing this blog when i pushed enter!!! Now i have to start downloading it all over again. God knows why i can't download it using b-t*omet(due to license problem) :P

Anyway, they are quite funny at times and lame at others. This particular morning dose was about Kazakhstan(I have to refer back to the web twice to get the spelling right) which is England next opponent in a World Cup qualifier match. The "paper" started the *Kazakhstan Confidential* with "FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT KAZAKHSTAN AND WERE TOO UNINTERESTED TO ASK".

1. Who they are? - For those who have watch the movie Borat before should get a slight insight on what this country is all about(including the disgusting gay fight in the movie scene). There is a 15 millions population(WOW!) in the country but yet not a lot knows anything about them. The reason - as proclaimed by the Early Doors - "none of them ever seem to do anything". One point of interest is "they do like to consume horses and equine products. Their national dish is noodles with horse meat, washed down with fermented horse milk." Lolz. Sounds so funny like it was some joke but there is some sense of truth in it i guess.

2. Where they are? - It is the ninth largest country in the world and yet nobody seems to know where they are and point them out in the map? I can only roughly do that simply because i was staring a few days at the map after i came back from the first interview with the interviewer *advicing* me to be more geographical aware. They wasn't even in Europe which brings to the next question.

3. Then why the hell are they playing England in the qualifier? - Its because they switched federation from Asia to Europe just like when Australia got out of their own continent and joined Asia. Enough of these bullsh*t as me myself is getting tired of typing this. Lolz.

Do not read this next 2 paragraphs if you are not interested in politics(neither do i...). Bold to read the next "topic".

So next up, which hopefully is my last "ranting topic". I found out recently that there is a website that publish rather radical and bold news and statements which i can safely assume that a lot of you do not know about since Malaysia is a *democracy* country. I don't fancy politics that much but a news actually caught my attention. I would not comment much on this article as i have far too important things that i can't afford to lose right now.
http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/13697/84/

This gentleman, Datuk Z actually said that Datuk Seri N would not be able to reform the government because Tun Dr. M is still around. The reason being Tun Dr. M has a strong influence on Najib - thus causing him not to be able to do that? As far as we all know, yes, Tun Dr. M used to abuse his power but since he has stepped down from his position, he has become quite pro-democrats which brings to me believing those that are up there have too much power and as we all know, power are tempting. Moreover with those pressure from co-ed to abuse it...
Those comments from Datuk Z - i feel - were rather immature and lame as an attempt to bring down some opposition. In another comments of his that were questioned in the last paragraph of the article, you can see his desperate attempt to defend himself with whatever lame excuse he can think of, for i think his answer is really not-that-smart.

Since i'm done ranting now, i actually thought of giving a few movie reviews. But come to think of it, any reader will eventually come to the point of saturation at this paragraph. So i might as well leave it to my other posts, which hopefully won't be that long after.

P/S - And please readers, do leave comments instead of messaging me at msn about the posts of this blogy of mine. :) I like orange.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok! now i see you can't upload. but it's quite difficult to finish all your posts. I guess next time you really should mail me some eyedrops,ha! and i remember that movie you mentioned which was starred by Tom Cruise, right? I like this kind of sifi a lot. Like "the butterfly effect", they are just so exciting!!!!! you know what? you really should write something cause it's cool!and i'll keep coming! This is a nice blog:D

Jeffrey said...

Haha. I'll try to split up my posts next time. I'm just too lazy, you see...hehe :P
Hey hey...you watch that movie too. Nice huh? Lolz. I'll try my best to keep you guys updated. Don't worry, it won't be like wretch where i went MIA...haha. That's because wretch is very laggy and hard to use....:P

xinchan said...

soooo damn long ah ur blog
lolz
started to addict in writin blog?
yea keep updating la uncle
hehe

btw, nice songs u have in the 'dance floor'
muahahha XD

Jeffrey said...

lolz...first...its long because i'm lazy...second, not really addicted lor...haha..i wanted to write blog very long liao der...but just lazy..now too free le...arkaka...:P

Thanks, you can alwiz come and listen to my song...haha