Thursday, October 2, 2008

Virgin - Not Anymore

I'm kinda pissed right now because my freaking Internet provider STILL HAVEN'T FREAKING REPAIR a few problems where I can't freaking upload stuffs onto anything! It has been a month and I'm not using Streamyx or anything. It's a rather small company which offer broadband to its customers. But I couldn't care more(I guess...) since I will very soon unsubscribe it for some certain reason that most of you guys should already know and I shall not tell in this particular post. Oh, hopefully that explains why there is not a single picture in my blog. Will spice up my blog with pictures if that freaking idiot do solve the problem before i unsubscribe. Or perhaps you can go to my friendster or facebook(although i don't seems bother to upload any nowadays).

Regarding the title of this post, It's not related whatsoever to the physical contact between two opposite SEX(just so you don't miss it). Try not too wander to far away... It's just that finally, I blog. Lolz. Fine, I did say I wanted to start a blog ages ago but only started one now. Instead of giving you tons of reasons, I might as well tell you its because the will to start this did not overcome those other reasons. In fact, I only do this right now just because i have no other better things to do other than wait for money or something nice to fall down from the sky. Metaphorically of course. In other words, I'm REALLY actually waiting for something.

That aside, I'm already a bit pissed with the function of this blogspot. Somehow, i can't get it to type the way i wanted it to.

Actually i wanted to start to rant right away but i might as well leave it to my 2nd post(hopefully :P). I really have a lot to rant right now but i need to eat. Haha. Take carez.

No comments: